Neurosurgery Arkansas is an office of two neurosurgeons located in the Medical Towers I Building on the campus of Baptist Medical Center in Little Rock, Arkansas. We see patients of all ages, from pediatric to geriatric, by physician referral (patients may not self-refer for an appointment).
We have an experienced team of support staff, including two RNs and one LPN, as well as our clerical staff. We perform surgeries in two full-service hospitals. Whether you are a physician or a patient referred to us by your physician, we look forward to partnering with you to meet your neurosurgical needs.
The services we offer include, but are not limited to, surgery for:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Brain tumors
- Cervical and Lumbar spine disorders - with or without instrumentation
- Chiari Malformation
- Carotid Endarterectomy
We are in Suite 310 of the Medical Towers Building, next to Baptist Medical Center. To get to the Medical Center from I-630 in Little Rock:
- Take the Baptist Medical Center exit (#7), which is just east of where I-630 and I-430 intersect.
- When you get to the 3 way stop sign, go straight and you will see the patient parking lot to your right.
- When you take the ticket, bring it with you, we will stamp it and your parking will be free.
- The Medical Towers Building is the 12 story building that is connected to the hospital - there is a Starbucks and a Tipton & Hurst florist on the ground floor.